Posted in: Telecommunications in France | Posted: |
Threat Landscape Analysis Consultant EUSC (195ww) - Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France – Competitive Salary
Our Client is an International leading space and security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
Our Client is looking is currently looking for a Threat Landscape Analysis Consultant to work in the city of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Monitoring of Open-Source Intelligence (“OSINT”) sources and CERTs advisories for threats that could be directed to the system.
• Contribution to the creation and improvement of the security correlation rules based on threat intelligence, vulnerability and security incident reports from external entities.
• Definition of a methodology to build threat intelligence reports that convey, among others, a set of metrics for threat categorisation and likelihood.
• Production of regular threat intelligence reports to the Cyber Security Authorities.
• Provide support to the GSMC Operations team on any other tasks under its responsibility.
• Keep GSMC Threat Analysis archive and related procedures up to date
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University Degree in the relevant discipline.
• Significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in cyber-treat analysis.
• Experience dealing with OSINT sources and private security feeds.
• Experience in risk assessment methodologies applicable to IT systems.
• Experience in the cybercrime scene and knowledge of its main actors and their attack tactics.
• Experience in leveraging online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialised Web sites, social media, and traditional sources.
• Experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.
• Personnel certifications on information security (e.g., CISSP or similar syllabus); information security or relevant trainings (e.g., SANS).
• High level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Knowledge in other European languages.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter
- 45,180 - 72,288 EUR/Year
- 60,000 - 64,000 EUR/Year