Export Sales Manager,
Audible and Visual Vehicle Warning Systems
B-60k euros, plus benefits
Our client a leading provider of audible and visual vehicle warning systems, such as beacons, arrowbars, LED message signs, Sirens, lightbars, etc.The company provides fleet owners and operators with access to the best in vehicle warning technology and sound, long term investments.
Their systems ae used by emergency services, recovery and utility companies and other vehicle operators across the globe.The company is seeking an Export Manager based in France ideally with experience in high-tech lighting, automotive products or someone who has sold into the emergency services.You will be a pro-active sales professional with a strong customer and solution focus.You will e self-starting, with excellent self-management and communication skills.
As BDM you are responsible for all sales activities related to their full solutions and for the achievement of sales targets. The company is looking for an experienced person who can drive their business, establish long term and trusted customer relationships and has very good market and customer knowledge. You are the central point of contact for all relevant key accounts.
Your main duties as the BDM will be:
* Develop new business for their full range of products.
* Attend & participate in relevant industry events & conferences
* Selling solutions to the relevant key accounts
* Targeting and developing potential customers incl. all sales actions and the effective and efficient management of all projects
* Skillful ''follow-up'' and negotiating through to the conclusion of the opportunity
* Collaboration with their sales and technical department within the UK.
* Focus and analysis of development and competitors
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
* Must have a Minimum HND or relevant Degree
* Proven results in key account management and sales of technical solutions to organisations providing vehicles warning systems, such as the emergency services, recovery companies, large haulage companies, utility companies.Alternatively, someone who has sold lighting solutions into the automotive market or technical solutions into the automotive market may be considered.
* Experienced ideally with industry contacts
* Provide a strong customer orientation
* Fluent French with strong English skills
* Proven new business development skills and experience in relevant sector
* Ideally experience of managing distribution partners
* Technical knowledge & appreciation
* Organised and professional working style
* Project management skills
If you are interested in this role and feel you have relevant skills and experience, please forward your CV using the attached link
- EUR 68,300 - EUR 72,800 / Year
- EUR 40,000 - EUR 70,000 / Year