Posted in: Account Management in Paris | Posted: |
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 20 people from 14 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Account Manager, you will join the Partner Success team and work directly with Marina (Head of Partner Success).
Your mission: delivering the right candidates and growing relationships with our clients over time.
What You Will Do
- Work with our Spanish-speaking clients on their international recruitments and ensure their satisfaction
- Be in contact with your clients to better understand their needs, reassure them and help them make the best choices
- Collaborate with various people on the recruitment team: Sales, Candidate Team (internal recruiters), Marketing, Operations
- Regularly exchange with your teammates to share your best practices and ideas – you will be an important source of proposals!
- Participate in a very strong (and international!) team dynamic that will stimulate you on a daily basis
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocating as soon as it is possible. And as we are looking for long-term teammates, it would be great if you could stay after your internship :).
What You Bring
- You have a native level in Spanish and speak English fluently.
- You have a first experience working as a recruiter in Europe (agency or internal recruitment) and being in touch with Hiring Managers.
- You know how to to advise Hiring Managers during their recruitment process.
- You have several strategies to solve hiring problems.
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You have experience in C-Level communication.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resolutive personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You keep a good level of organization around you.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- You have experience in B2B Sales.
- You speak German at a professional level.
Note: We are only 3 years old. You should know what's waiting for you if you join a startup in this phase :).
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Great bonus system to motivate you to you reach your targets
- Possibility to get a full-time contract after the internship (CDI)
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.
📏: 6 months – 💰: 700-800EUR + bonus – 📆: November 2021
- 43,000 - 56,600 EUR/Year
- 43,000 - 56,600 EUR/Year