Le Repertoire de Gaspard is searching for English speakers to work with two children for 16 hours per week. They are ages 8 and 5 and have been learning English for the past few years. They love doing English activities and playing interactive games.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 4:30pm to 7:30pm except for Wednesday which will be 11:30am to 7:00pm.
Perks of Le Repertoire de Gaspard:
· Free French classes
· teaching materials provided
· assistance settling into life in Paris (accommodation guaranteed, bank account set up,
· weekly exercise classes- running and yoga
· monthly gatherings (picnics on the Seine, wine and cheese nights)
Salary: 11 euros net per hour + half of your metro pass.
· previous experience working with children
· be an EU citizen or have a valid visa for France
· Minimum stay of 6 months
· French is an asset
Join our friendly team of Anglophones now by sending us your CV and availability.
For further information, visit our website: http://www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com