Flint is currently looking for a French Speaking Project Manager with a packet core history or extensive working in telecommunications environments for service providers.
Expert level knowledge on the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: Mobile packet core - SGSN/MME GGSN/SGw/PGw also IP internetworking, IP Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP). Designed and tested the virtualised NFV 2G/3G/4G Packet core 2G, 3G, IMS, 4G (LTE/SAE), Cloud, NFV and SDN architecture.
- Deliver multiple customer projects and work requests.
- Manage the successful delivery of rolling Year and Quarter plans for the Customer programmes.
- Manage the Impact Assessment Process for all new Work Requests received from the programme within agreed SLA.
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with customer project methodologies as required.
- Build and maintain professional & open relationships with stakeholders
- Actively participate in Project Steering calls and Programme reporting meetings & calls.
- Develop & maintain processes & procedures for all activities within the domain and interfaces to other managed service domains (planning and operations teams).
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH, WE CANNOT CONSIDER NON-FRENCH SPEAKING CANDIDATES FOR THE ROLE.