World wide Consultancy looking for an experienced Consultant to implement the firms world renowned auditing software.
One of the world's leading information services companies, is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to be based predominately in Paris. Headquartered in Amsterdam, Wolters Kluwer has been a global provider of information and advice to clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, tax specialists, and finance, audit, compliance, and regulatory sectors for over 175 years.
This company is looking for a highly experienced Professional Services Consultant to join their TeamMate audit software division based in Paris, within a company of 19,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of €4.2b in 2016.
Being a part of the TeamMate division will have you at the forefront of the market leader in audit management systems, working as a Professional Services Consultant alongside a dominate force who has revolutionised the audit process and have you implementing software for their clients on behalf of an award winning company - Wolters Kluwer.
TeamMate audit software is utilised globally and has set the industry standard for Audit Management Systems across 120 countries and 2,500 organisations.
Professional Services Consultant - to implement their audit software: consulting, configuring and training clients primarily in France and francophone countries but also across the EMEA region if required.
Based from home in ideally Paris, you will be working closely with a team of European consultants to help implement their audit software for clients.
Professional Services Consultant responsibilities:
- Conducting Business Analysis/Information Gathering sessions to understand the customer's requirements
- Configuring the software ensuring it is aligned with the customer's business processes
- Training the customers end-users on software functionality prior to go-live
- Providing ad-hoc customer support
- Working as the key interface between Development Product Management teams and customers
- TeamMate is primarily focused on the internal audit market but can also be utilised by risk management and internal control teams
Professional Services Consultant key skills:
We're seeking the right person who must be fluent in both French and English, holding a degree and also display the following skills of our ideal Professional Services Consultant:
- Background in Consultancy from a company predominately working on client facing projects would be ideal however not essential
- Solid professional experience implementing other configurable software solutions & deliver customer training in a B2B environment
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to effectively manage client expectations
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness and ability for extensive international travel (and therefore must have reasonable accessibility to an international airport and rail links to Paris, Brussels and London)
- Flexibility in terms of accommodating client engagements which may change at the last minute
- Tenacious individual who is brilliant at engaging people and comfortable with client's face-2-face
- Outstanding presentation skills demonstrating flair and enthusiasm
- Internal audit, risk, accountancy or compliance experience or that of a similar assurance function would be an advantage however not essential - as we will provide a structured training program to support the incoming Consultant with knowledge about Audit, Risk & Compliance
- Great customer service skills, great with clients, understands the software implementation life cycle and a good listener
- Willing to work from home in France and ideally based in Paris as majority of clients are based in the Ile de France region
- Someone who enjoys travelling regularly, where overnight trips can be from 2-3 days on average
- Available to start in role within the next 4-8 weeks however will wait for the right candidate
- Circa €65,000
- Performance related bonus of up to 9% (discretionary)
- Home based role
- Frequent travel opportunities throughout France, Europe and occasionally long-haul