Senior ITSM Consultant/Project Manager
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: €60K - €70K basic, negotiable plus bonus
An exciting opportunity to join this fast-growth consulting practice. Key responsibility is to deliver ITIL & ITSM Consulting and Education services to IT professionals across all industry sectors, from mid market to major accounts in Banking, Insurance, Telecoms, Energy & Utilities.
You'll need to have a strong mix of client-facing skills (managing workshops and presentations), passion for problem-solving and full life cycle implementation. Specific technology ITSM experience with regards to the deliverables in a good level of consulting would be advantageous. You will cover Paris & be flexible to travel. If deployed at client site you should be geographically mobile and be prepared to work on-site anywhere in Paris or France.
Service Delivery may include
- Delivery of specialised consulting services as assigned & create Project Roadmap to be agreed.
- Delivery of ITSM & ITIL workshops & arrange portfolio of training courses.
- Delivery of presentations for special events and conferences, and external vendor events.
- Establishes and maintain solid project management skills.
- Establishes and maintains solid presentation skills of IT processes, benefits & management of ITSM.
- Strives to be viewed as part of the best consulting team in the country.
- Establishes and maintains a high degree of knowledge related to Consultant's guidelines for all ITSM models, ensuring all activities are completed according to company rules and regulation standards.
- Prepares and submits required reports, budgets and forms according to company policies and standards.
- Influences others to buy into new ideas & processes.
- Has in-depth knowledge of Service Management, ITIL, Incident Management, Business Process Management, BPM, PRINCE2 and frameworks such as COBIT, DevOps etc.
- Strives to establish and maintain subject matter expertise .
- Establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT industry trends & ITIL needs.
- Establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of general management business trends and quality service principles; establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT support tools and their overall effectiveness, Asset Management, Incident Management, Dashboards & Reporting etc.
- Technical affinity and Interest in and understanding of Service Management technology & benefits of ITSM & Solutions.
- ITSM expertise with LANDESK, ASTEA, ServiceNow, Micro Focus, Service Management Automation, SMAX, Service Desk Plus, Ivanti etc.
- Build good and lasting relationships with clients at all levels in a business environment. Able to gain client trust and identify opportunities for adding further value to the client's business. You maintain a flexible attitude to working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Helps to create loyal customers by being accurate, reliable, taking ownership, providing a high degree of specialised knowledge, and making sound recommendations and solutions.
- Acts as front line ambassador, representing the Company at customer sites, and occasionally at in-house and public workshops, and conferences.
- Contributes to a high level of customer service, satisfaction, and retention through representation and effectiveness of delivery.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Company's Code of Conduct and maintains a high level of professionalism in appearance and behaviour, acting as role model for others.
- Establishes and maintains a very good understanding of customers' organisation structures, key IT issues and problems and is able to summarise and document these for the use of others.
This is a hybrid business & technical opportunity & the below would be advantageous
- Links role and results in other areas of the business, demonstrating a solid understanding of contribution to the Company's bottom line success.
- Makes recommendations for how to improve the overall effectiveness of Service Delivery with a view to maximise revenue and minimise costs.
- Takes a proactive approach to making recommendations for improvements to the current line up of services.
- Degree or equivalent - Fluent French & English presentation level.
- ITIL V3 Expert.
- Drive & Passion to shape the services of the Practice.
An exceptional career opportunity awaits you to join this exciting & innovative PS. Practice.