Learnlight offers training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than 1250 clients and 100,000 learners around the globe. Our solutions include global language training (60+ languages); specialized language courses (40+ courses); professional soft skills training (100+ courses); intercultural training (100+ courses); and competency assessment tools.
We are currently searching for an experienced English language trainer in Le Plessis-Robinson to deliver face-to-face language training for one of our corporate clients.
Please find further course information below as well as our requirements:
- Preferred start date: 5 March 2018
- Position: part-time, 2-3 days per week
- Scheduling: Classes will take place Monday - Friday between 9:00 and 17:30
- Duration of courses: Group courses: 24 hours / individual courses: 12 hours (Courses will run for an initial 6-month period)
- Number of learners: Groups of minimum 4 learners and individual sessions
- Level of learners: Mixed (A1 – B2)
- Session duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Number of sessions per week: 1 per group or individual
- Native speaking competence in English
- Language teaching certificate or relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching English as a foreign language
- At ease with using online language learning technology
- Positive, confident and enthusiastic personality