We are Korn Ferry and it’s our mission to work with amazing organizations and grow their talent acquisition solutions to help them find and retain the best talent. We are a team of world class recruitment experts passionate about global sourcing, innovative tools and technology – we like to see ourselves as our clients’ secret weapon! We’re passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but we care about our employees too! You are an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter/ Resourcing expert and you are convinced that our mission is worth your time. You want to bring your recruitment experience, excellent client/ candidate care and be part of a place where you can develop, get recognition and have a direct impact on your clients’ growth/ success!
Korn Ferry RPO has partnered with one of the world's leading FMCG/Manufacturing companies (Mars) to effectively deliver on their European recruitment needs. We are looking to find a permanent Talent Acquisition Associate to be based at our Korn Ferry office in Paris to join our newly-implemented RPO team in supporting our client’s recruitment needs. Contract type is open to permanent or contract candidates. You will be responsible for the full recruitment process including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to hiring managers.
Process Management & Sourcing
· Creating and executing a multi-channel sourcing strategy to deliver best in class recruitment solutions
· Provide input from the brief to identify the channels and strategy to source candidates matching client requirements
· Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process.
· Support data management, references, pre-employment screening, psychometric testing & other assessments specified in the agreed recruitment process
Client Relationship Management
· Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
· Being a Talent Brand Ambassador promoting Client culture
Candidate Relationship Management
· Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process
· Develop & implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools
· Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates
· Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
· Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
Skills & Experience
· Recruitment experience gained within an agency, RPO or inhouse environment, managing the full end to end recruitment process with knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies
· Fluency in French and English essential, any other European language would be an advantage but not essential
· Previous experience of recruiting within any FMCG/Manufacturing market would also be highly advantageous
At Korn Ferry we take great pride in attracting exceptional people so we encourage a culture of ongoing career development and recognise performance and commitment (think competitive salaries, bonus scheme and incentives!) You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role, make an impact and build relationships across our growing business and client business. If you want a role based in a fantastic location with an amazing work/life balance (flexible working!) and a friendly, collaborative working environment – join us!
Connect with us! Why not also join our talent community so you can be the first to hear about all our opportunities and hey I’m sure you know some great people so spread the word so they can join too. We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your application via https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-&-Professional-Search-Paris-RPO-Recruiter-%E2%80%93-Mars-Paris-permanent-Ile%20de%20France/54410214/?nPostingId=163191&nPostingTargetId=172344&id=PX0FK026203F3VBQBV7V7F64E&LG=UK to Mr. Tom Sander