Le Repertoire de Gaspard is a childcare services agency offering native level English speaker’s full time work and training opportunities for a 10 month period in the childcare and English education sector.
Start Date: September 2018
- earn a recognised childcare diploma that the agency pays you to do
- undertake free weekly French lessons
- educate French children in English
- earn a minimum of 1000 euros net a month + half of your metro pass + free materials for family work
What do you need?
- previous childcare experience (babysitting, teaching, etc.)
- native English
- some French is an asset but not mandatory
- eligibility to work full time in France (work visa or EU citizenship)
- Free French lessons
- Free training with our methodology
- Be part of a close-knit Anglophone community
- A paid for, recognised, childcare diploma
- Paid for work placements
- help and guidance with setting up a bank account; getting a phone; insurance; accommodation; medical assistance
- Weekly running group and yoga classes
Note if you are only looking for part-time work, we still have plenty opportunities.
Send your CV and references
Check out our website for more information: www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com