Posted in: Other in Germany | Posted: |
What you need is:
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields with Cumulative Grade Point Average > 3.5 or similar grading is a must. PhD will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP ERP modules like SD, SM, CS or similar.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP ERP (S/4 Hana) environment will be an added advantage.
- Proven business acumen and customer focus providing solutions to add value.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem- s olving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Creativity, willingness to embrace new ideas and methodology.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).