Posted in: Other in Germany | Posted: |
Hyperscale Data Centre (€150m)
€90,000-€100,000 + (accommodation, flights, tax free living allowance of c. €1,200 per month)
Why not join a globally successful business on their most vital project?
The leading Mechanical contractor are looking for a highly experienced M&E Project Manager to join their well-respected team in Frankfurt. The directors are looking for an individual with exceptional experience and high service delivery. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual to work within a challenging and rewarding environment that allows and supports the professional development of their staff. They are committed to providing career progression opportunities.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager, but not limited to:
* Working with clients on new project briefs and discussing time-lines and budgets
* Managing all aspects, from design to installations
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress as well as monitoring
* Facilitate the refresh of contract terms to ensure areas like safety, environment, quality, payment terms are fit for purpose
* Assist the project team by leading and managing, by undertaking performance reviews and by ensuring that each member of the team understands their roles and responsibilities on the project as well as meeting budget and performance expectations
* Co-ordinate all construction activity with the Client, contractors and sub-contractors to minimise risks that could jeopardise the successful delivery of the project as well as recommending solutions to issues that may rise.
To be considered for this role you must:
* Previous experience within a similar role is highly desirable
* Experience in the Construction or the building sector
* Relevant industry qualifications/training
* Driven attitude and ability to work well within a team
There is an exceptional package with genuine career and personal development. To be considered, apply ASAP.
Tags: #ProjectManager #MechanicalandElectricalProjectManager #DataCentre