Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Germany | Posted: |
Are you looking for a new, truly International Career Opportunity? With the chance to relocate to 15 different countries, and interact with over 150 different nationalities?
On behalf of our client, we are looking for non-native German speaking Client Assistants to be based in Essen, Hannover, Munich, Berlin, or Vienna! This is an excellent opportunity for travel enthusiasts with an interest in being the face of the company.
Interested, or know someone who is? Talk to us! Speak to our International Recruitment Consultants to find out more!
- Handling incoming reservations, welcoming guests, and taking care of check-ins and check-outs
- Preparing and cleaning our campervans
- Maintaining our campervans in top condition and monitor maintenance and repairing needs
- Registering guests, monitoring stock and processing payments
- Handling complaints and troubleshooting emergencies
- Work experience in Hospitality, Rent-a-Car, or Customer Service environments
- Fluent in both German and English (mandatory)
- Valid EU driver's license and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory)
- Available for flexible working hours (mandatory).
- Responsible person who takes their work seriously and can be relied upon.
- Well-organized and you’re good at solving problems.
· International Company, with plenty of room to grow.
· Possible Relocation Assistance
· Attractive basic salary
· International Team, with a young, energetic mindset.
Interested in the role and want to find out more? Talk to us! We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job