Redline currently have an exciting job opportunity for a Contract Aerodynamic Model Design Engineer with a leading Automotive client specialising in motorsport development. The contract Aerodynamic Model Design Engineer will be required to support the wind tunnel model design group with the design of a wide range of aerodynamic components related to wind tunnel model testing and subsequent real car use. These tasks include 3D modelling and detailing of components in CATIA V5 and of 2D drawings for manufacturing, carrying out design modifications as well as generating related documentation and creating parts lists in ENOVIA VPM.
The successful Contract Aerodynamic Model Design Engineer will:
- Have at least five years design experience of mechanical/aerodynamic components, ideally within a motorsport and/or aerodynamics environment
- Have solid knowledge of CATIA V5 3D solid and especially surface modelling, 2D production drawing and of ENOVIA VPM as a plus
- Be a team player who demonstrates a responsible, creative working style along with good project management capabilities
- Work independently to high standards with a minimum of supervision
- Show a flexible approach to working hours as well as the ability to perform under pressure is required.
All applicant must have the right to work in Europe.
IR35 does not apply to this contract
To apply for this contract / enquire for further infomation call / send your CV to Adam MacCionaoith at The Redline Group on (url removed) (phone number removed) quoting reference AJM 34858/38
Visit and follow Redline Group