Posted in: Engineering in Germany | Posted: |
The following criteria apply to the resources offered for the services:
* The ability and flexibility to travel as and when necessary to the factories (the Consultant shall make all travel arrangements for their staff).
* The project language is English, Expeditors must be fluent in English
* Expeditors must have a basic level of German language skills to assist in dealing with German Supply Chain
* Suitable Industrial Safety Awareness for the expeditors to visit the factories safely.
* Solid and proven expediting track record required.
* Nuclear industry experience or engineering or manufacturing or construction experience on a power generation plant
* Technical contract management skills are preferable.
* General knowledge from on Nuclear Pressure Equipment general requirements, RCC-M and RCC-E codes, etc.
* Experience of optimisation of production flow in the factories
* Demonstrable track record of collaborative working within successful project teams.
* Previous experience in mega scale international energy projects.
* Preferably more than 5 year-experience on capital works projects for process plants, in the power, chemical or oil and gas or industries.
* Demonstrable knowledge and background in major mechanical plant equipment and manufacturing processes.
* Previous desk and field expediting experience is essential.
* Relevant College/University education degree, or suitable experience
* Knowledge of the supplier documentation submittal and review process.
* A working knowledge of integrated material management systems.
* Capability to integrate with the Project organisation and the ability to solve issues or propose solutions
* Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely explain issues
* Inspiration: having a clear vision, direction and sense of purpose, ability to identify and manage hazards and critical business issues, with strong and effective decision making capabilities.
* Impact: getting results and making things happen with the ability to influence internally and externally.
* Involvement: engaging and motivating, sharing knowledge. Organising meetings, managing the action plans with clear and accurate reporting on the progress,
* Rigor and Method in collecting and analysing the data.
* Integrity - honourable, trustworthy, fair and honest - respecting confidentiality.
* To be able to demonstrate industry best practice
* To work and perform under pressure
* Alignment with the Project core values
This is a long-term, annually renewable contract.
This role comes with a highly competative rate
Job Type: Full-time
- 25 - 58 EUR/Hour