Posted in: Other in Germany | Posted: |
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic & experienced Biophysical Scientist to join their team as a Field Application Scientist.
In this role you will work from home, serving European territories, with a focus on Germany & France, liaising with clients and potential clients with a focus on the biotechnology & biopharmaceutical industries regarding their analysis/ characterization of therapeutic protein/ peptides e.g., mAbs, Biosimilars etc. and how your technology can assist in their projects. You work closely with the sales team in a pre & post sales support role.
This will entail: -
* Working closely with clients & prospective clients forming professional relationships
* Demonstrating applications with clients
* Train and assist in application set up
* Troubleshoot technical applications as / when required
* Attend and present at industry related conferences
* Stay abreast of current trends & suggest applications for marketing purposes
Applicant Requirements: -
* BSc/ MSc/ PhD in Protein Biochemistry, Life-Science, Chemistry
* Minimum 3 years hands -on experience with biophysical techniques e.g., FTIR, CD, DSC, LC SEC, AUC, UV-Vis, ITC, DLS etc.
* Strong technical knowledge in characterisation of biotherapeutics such as mAbs, Biosimilars
* Strong command of English is a must, German & French speaking would be seen as highly advantageous
* Out-going personality, enjoys working hard and communicating with others
* Experience in a Field Applications role would be highly advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a dynamic role where you can play a key part in the business and it’s growth!
Keywords: Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Protein, Peptide, Monoclonal Antibodies, Biosimilars, Biophysical Analysis, FTIR, DSC, CD, LC-SEC, AUC, UV-Vis, DLS, ITC, Field Applications, Biotherapeutics, Homebased, France, Germany, Spain, Europe, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, VRS7227CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website