Posted in: Other in Germany | Posted: |
An opportunity to work for an established and successful loudspeaker manufacturer developing loudspeaker products for the professional audio industry.
Our client has a large engineering team based across 2 locations, Germany and China, designing loudspeaker products and components for their own successful brands and partners in the professional and high end audio sectors.
As part of the R&D engineering team the Loudspeaker System Designer will be responsible for the development of loudspeaker systems, understanding customer requirements and ensuring that products designed operate successfully as a system in real-world applications.
* Degree qualified in physics, acoustics or a related subject, or equivalent professional experience.
* Experience of setting up loudspeaker systems, possibly as a sound engineer or system tech on the road.
* Able to create pre-sets and settings for speaker systems
* Able to work in an engineering team and meet specified timescales
* Able to communicate with customers and design engineers to form the bridge between system requirements and product design.
* Ability to use audio measurement equipment Audio Precision, Klippel, Clio
This role is located in the North Rhine-Westphalia area of Germany and you will need to be living a commutable distance from the offices. Excellent written and spoken English is essential. Spoken German would be an advantage but is not essential.
If this fits your profile and goals then please submit your resume / CV and we will be in touch to organise a call to discuss it further