Posted in: Telecommunications in Germany | Posted: |
Project Manager - Germany
Location – Frankfurt/Germany/WFH
Having experienced significant growth, our client now has several large customer and Network projects committed for 2020 and beyond.
As the Project Manager you will be leading the delivery of these projects working closely with: Network development, Product, Engineering, Carrier Relations, Deployment Engineering and Third Party Suppliers.
You will define, plan, control and manage project delivery for our client in Germany and possibly in the wider DACH region. You will deliver all aspects of the project in accordance to agreed specification, budgets and timescales though the Project Framework process.
This will require a strong understanding of German Telecoms market practices. Having project management experience of Long Distance or Metro Fibre, Network Infrastructure or Datacentre connectivity is desirable.
As the Project Manager you will operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment, effectively managing competing priorities, cross-dependencies, communicating risks, and coming up with constructive solutions.
German language (Oral and written) is essential.
* Lead a virtual project team to successfully implement the project deliverables including Project kick-off meeting, definition and assignment of tasks/deliverables and agreement on Project delivery schedule
* Manage internal and external suppliers to deliver the project on time and within cost tolerances
* Create and maintain project plans showing key activities, milestones, dependencies, durations and task ownership for each project. Ensuring that deviations to critical paths are flagged at the earliest opportunity
* Provide Capex, Netex and Netopex cost estimations/actuals related to the projects and manage the project spend against budget, once agreed.
* Monitor, measure and report on the performance of the Projects against set targets
* Maintain an Action, Issues and Risks log and establishes contingency plans to minimize business risk dependent upon probability of risk occurrence
* Ensure that correct and adequate information passes to project stakeholders
* Manage change process with key stakeholders
* Fluent German and English language skills are essential.
* Minimum 5+ years of project management experience, managing bespoke projects, ideally in a Telecoms environment
* Proven experience in the delivery of large multinational projects
* Strong understanding of end to end delivery processes (Telco Equipment suppliers, Third Party fibre and colocation providers, ordering, installation etc……)
* Direct working knowledge of internet and telecommunications networking technologies.
* Knowledge of optical networking technology (DWDM) would be an advantage
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent Team Player and ability to work in an international team
* Excellent operational, programme, communication and presentation skills
- 496 - 519 EUR/Day/Night
- 72,288 - 90,361 EUR/Year
- 80,000 - 85,000 EUR/Year