Posted in: Other in Baden-Württemberg | Posted: |
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
In Heilbronn and the surrounding area, we currently operate three daycare centers for the Schwarz Group (Lidl, Kaufland) with a total of around 400 childcare places. Due to the construction of a new facility in Heilbronn, we are looking for committed and qualified
Early Years Educators (part- or full time)
Your profile & your tasks:
- you are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated to support each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enable all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an active interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level
- a permanent contract
- an attractive salary with additional benefits
- welcome benefit 1.000 Euro (gross) with the starting date on 1st of April 2019
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- small groups which enable you to support children individually
- modern equipment in the group rooms
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
- continuing professional development opportunities
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website http://bit.ly/31gnJQ3.
For further information, please visit our website at https://betriebskitas-bawu.phorms.de/phorms-betriebskitas/.