Posted in: Engineering in Karlsruhe | Posted: |
NDT Global is a leading pipeline robotics service provider for the oil and gas industry. We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity management services around the world, with in-house developed advanced pipeline robotics technology. NDT Global is known for high quality and reliability furthermore we are optimising our innovative research continuously. We have trust in our employees and encourage them to develop their professional skills and creativity.
Be part of our team!
Mechanical Engineer (m/w/d)
Location: Stutensee, Karlsruhe area
Department: Application Engineering
Career Level: Professional
The purpose of the task is to designs and calculates detailed solutions for assemblies and single parts for intelligent testing robots and their equipment according to user requirement document (URD) or tasks.
- Checks and verifies 3D CAD models and technical drawings
- Creates technical drafts and investigations according to user requirement document or tasks
- Implements modifications continuous improvement Engineering Change Orders (ECR/ECO) through collaboration with other departments
- Creates design documentations, such as calculation documents, work instructions, product specifications and functional specifications documents
- Organizes and supports mechanical qualification tests within development projects in collaboration with other departments
- Participates and supports in projects for other departments within NDT Global.
- Compiles detailed technical information for Purchasing and Quality Departments, while providing technical support, if needed
Qualification an Educational Requirements
- A Bachelor's or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or related education is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing mechanical components is required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with FEM calculations is preferred
- Experience working in inter departmental projects is preferred
- Experience in an international and culturally diverse environment is preferred
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English and German
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Intermediate knowledge of Product Data Management (Pro.File Program)
- Advanced knowledge of CAD-Software (Solid Works)
- Permanent employment contracts, an attractive salary system and an attractive holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours: Our flextime model allows you to design your working day as it suits your needs
- Additional insurance: Private accident insurance and subsidised company pension scheme
- We think about the future: Individual training and development opportunities
- International, intercultural and collegial working environment
- Other benefits: Christmas party, health management
Please apply by using our application form on https://ndt-global.onapply.de/
For further information you can contact our Talent Sourcing Team by email
We look forward to receiving your application!
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG, Friedrich-List-Str. 1, 76297 Stutensee
- 40,662 - 49,698 EUR/Year