MS Cluster (Windows Based)- 1 Position
Location: Mannheim (Ludwigshafen), Germany
Language: German and English -Fluency in both languages
- Deployment, configuration and Supporting Windows 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000 Excellent understanding and troubleshooting skills in a large-scale enterprise network infrastructure.
- Systems Lifecycle management, implementation, maintenance, decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
- Experienced in implementation of Security standards
- ITIL process, Configuration management, change management procedures, best practices.
- Experienced in Plan, Build, and Deliver of Virtual Servers / Physical server
- Experienced in Active directory OU's, GPO, security policies.
- Experience in Building and configuring MS Failover Clusters
- Experience in KMS, Terminal server.
- Experience in server patching, WSUS.
- Experience in working on EMC storage arrays.
- Experience in Filer service / permission trouble shooting & file restore from backup
- Experience in Printer driver installation & trouble shooting queues
- Servers Hardware HP chassis, HP balde & Rack server / Dell / IBM
- Knowledge on hyper converged infrastructure
- Experienced in Excel/word
- Scripting Experience Power Shell.
- Experienced in VMware product vsphere 6.0 & 6.5
- Experience in migration from Physical to Virtual (P2V) and Virtual to Virtual (V2V) using VMware vConverter.
- Knowledge on SQL Server 2016/2012/2008, database cluster, server clustering.
- Experienced McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO),
- Experienced in network, routing & switching protocols..
- Experience working in Production, Development and Testing Environments
- Handling the large Enterprise 6000+ Virtual machines on 750 ESXi Hosts, 1000+ Physical Servers.
- Experience in Hardware / software vendor coordination
- Experienced in DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, LDAP, SMTP, NTP,SSL.
- Experience in DR activities.
- Used Inventory Mapping, Protection Groups and tested different Recovery Plans
- Troubleshooting performance related issue in IIS application
- EUR 40,662 - EUR 43,373 / Year