Posted in: Other in Munich | Posted: |
In our bilingual kindergarten we encourage children to try out new things, to respect themselves and others, to develop empathy for and interest in others, to be tolerant and patient and to develop their own abilities. In this way, we build a strong foundation for their future education. Our well located and lovingly maintained city campus near the English Garden is home to our international school community, catering for all age groups from Crèche up to Secondary School. Our school is a place where both our students and staff feel at ease and enjoy learning and working together.
For our kindergarten/Creche in Munich Alt-Bogenhausen we are looking as of now for a qualified and committed
(18 months to 3 year old children)
- Attractive remuneration that is aligned with public sector salary scale for the federal states
- A welcome bonus of €1,500 when you start work
- 34 days annual leave
- Additional benefits provided by the employer, e.g. the “Münchenzulage”, subsidised Jobticket for travel on public transport and a 50% subsidy towards company pension
- Free meals provided by our sustainably organised, in-house kitchen
- Support for professional development through generous access to a wide range of training opportunities
- Financial support where a change of location is necessary for work reasons
Profile & Tasks
- You are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children.
- You are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress.
- You are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential.
- You have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations.
- You have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level (B1).
Phorms Munich is part of the network of Phorms Education SE, a supra-regional, future-oriented company in the area of education for children, teenagers and young adults. With its concept, which is based on high-quality, bilingual (German-English) education, all-day childcare provided by qualified professionals and support for the individual learner, Phorms has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
You can apply online via our website using the following link: https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/nursery-teacher-early-years-educator-by-en/.