Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager QPPV – Munich
My client, an international pharma company is currently looking to appoint a Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager to join their growing site in Munich.
The company that I am working with are well known for providing reputable products to the industry which has resulted in the need for more people to join their site in Munich.
To be considered for this position you will have several years of experience working within pharmacovigilance, hold the responsibility of QPPV and speak fluent German.
The role, but not limited to:
• Work very closely with pharmacists and doctors to provide them with advice and respond to various inquiries
• Generate risk management plans
• Create medical information brochures for physicians and patients
• Ensure the smooth running for pharmacovigilance systems and processes
• Record, track and process any adverse events that may occur
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about this please forward your CV to [...] or phone (phone number removed)
NonStop Pharma is Nonstop Recruitment’s longest running division with an ever growing number of consultants covering a wide range of niche specialisms across Europe. Owing to our breadth and depth of coverage we are well equipped to provide specialist support to a full range of services from large scale recruitment campaigns to executive searches and permanent to interim positions