Posted in: Business Development in Berlin | Posted: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company specialized in mural decorations. Mainly focused on B2B customers, they are now developing their B2C business.
Their core mission: keep a memorable experience in a pure and moving design.
What is this job about?
In this position as Country Manager your goal is to develop the company's portfolio of resellers in Germany.
On a daily basis, you are meeting potential clients in their shops. You are in charge of the full sales cycle. And once your portfolio starts growing you will also be in charge of the Account Management.
- Identify potential customers/resellers
- Organize and lead meetings in person
- Present the company's brand and products
- Negotiate and sign deals
- Build strong relationships and take care of your growing network
- Upsales, cross sales, etc.
- Develop client specific projects (e. g. personalized items)
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for sales fresher who can't wait to take a great challenge with high responsibility.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in German and proficiency in English
- First experience in sales/as SDR
- Great communication and listening skills
- Outstanding prospection and negotiation skills
- You have an overall positive attitude :)
- Hunter but humble
- Dynamic & energetic
- Empathetic & smiling
- Autonomous & goal-oriented
- Hands-on & curious – you try everything!
- Experience in Retail Sales, B2B Sales, or as a Field Sales Representative
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, or Munich. Nevertheless, you will be working remotely!
Are you ready to take full responsibility for the entire German market? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).
- 59,700 - 72,500 EUR/Year
- 30,000 - 60,000 EUR/Year