Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine kindergartens, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
As of the 1st of August 2020, our primary school in Berlin Mitte is looking for a motivated, committed and skilled
Deputy Head of Primary School
- You have completed your 2nd state examination as a primary school teachers ("Staatsexamen") or have obtained a teaching qualification that is recognised in Berlin.
- You have strong communication skills, high standards of quality and you work in an organized and structured manner.
- You take excellent educational work forward and have experience in curricula development and quality assurance in the area of school development.
- You have very good German and English language skills and you are particularly interested in bilingual education.
- Support the Head of Primary in organising and managing pedagogical and administrative processes and tasks in everyday school life
- Assume the duties of the Head of Primary in case of absence
- Work in partnership with the Head of Primary in monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching in accordance with Berlin state standards
- Work in partnership with the Head of Primary to ensure compliance with school regulations
- Work in partnership with the Head of Primary in the guidance of all staff members including pedagogical staff
- External representation of the primary school (together with the Head of Primary) and cooperation with parents and external partners
- Active participation in staffing decisions
- Planning timetables, substitution and supervision
- Participation in subject conferences, class conferences and teaching (max. 8 lessons per week)
- A responsible position offering a diverse and interesting scope of action with creative potential
- An open work atmosphere within an international and highly motivated team
- A modern school environment with state-of-the-art equipment
- An attractive salary with additional benefits
Candidates who are civil servants can be granted a leave of absence by the education authority for a transfer to a state-approved independent school.
If you value supporting the development of children and students and you aspire to this responsible position, we are looking forward to your application through our website under the reference https://bit.ly/2y5ecma.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de or https://jobs.phorms.de/.