The Phorms School Campus in Munich is an all-day school with Secondary School, Primary School and Kindergarten under one roof. Our concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the fostering of individual talent. Our school is dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences. The trusting relationship
established between our teachers, students and parents sets us apart. We follow the Bavarian curriculum that leads to the Bavarian final exam (Abitur). The school also offers the IB Diploma as additional final exam for especially gifted students.
From January 2020 on, we are seeking a qualified
Secondary English Teacher
Year 5 – Year 12
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in English
- you ideally have a Certificate of Education and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you have an interest in learning German
- an attractive salary package including additional benefits
- support concerning residency and work permits
- innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
- small classes enabling differentiation and individual support
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly working environment in an international team
- professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an excellent location of the school campus in the city centre of Munich
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children in an international setting, to join a high performing faculty. Please apply online at our website http://bit.ly/317GR3t.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.