Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Berlin | Posted: |
Our client is looking for a Social Media Content Moderator to join their growing Team based in Berlin – Germany.
Social Media is a place that enables people to interact with each other by sharing thoughts, ideas, feelings & information. Our team in Berlin is here to ensure that our partners Social Media platform remains an enjoyable place for all its users. Join our international team and help us make Social Media a safer place for everyone!
Your daily tasks are:
· Evaluate content based on our client's guidelines and policies
· Reviewing user-made reports that flag offensive postings
· Back office (non-voice) support
· Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our client's terms of service
· Excellent German & English language skills
· High awareness of the cultural and political situation in the market/region you will be supporting
· An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
· A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
· Ability to work in flexible shifts (24/7)
· EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
What we offer:
· Very attractive salary package
· 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays
· 50% shift bonus for hours worked during the night shift
· Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
· Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
· Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
· Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
Apply for this job
- 993 EUR/Year
- 52 EUR/Day/Night