Posted in: Other in Berlin | Posted: |
On behalf of our client, a leading business services company, we are looking for a talented Dutch speaking Sales Executive to work in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Belfast, the birthplace of the RMS Titanic, is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland.
As one of the safest cities in Europe, it boasts many historic locations as well as a vibrant nightlife perfect for those looking live their life to the full. This is a perfect opportunity for enthusiastic individuals looking to work in a fun, fast-paced and performance-based environment built to deliver a first-class service to customers.
· Responsible for a range of inbound customer contacts via social media and email;
· Manage cases within the supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
· Document and log all contacts and actions in the CRM per specified guidelines;
· Provide clear direction to assist customers during issue resolution;
· Remain knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/products and process documentation;
· Achieve specified performance goals and required knowledge of all tools;
· Maintain active participation in supporting continuous improvement efforts within the company.
· Fluency in written and spoken English as well as Dutch;
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience in telephone B2C or B2B sales, demand generation/lead generation with a proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results;
· Experience with working towards a revenue-based target;
· Experience in achieving and exceeding targets in a target driven work environment;
· Team player with strong selling skills;
· Exceptional time management skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with knowledge of Salesforce being considered an asset.
· Bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities;
· City centre location;
· Onsite gym and canteen;
· Professional development opportunities.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today
Apply for this job
- 59,700 - 72,500 EUR/Year
- 30,000 - 60,000 EUR/Year