Place of work: Berlin | full-time or part-time (30h/week) possible
You will be responsible for technical translations into Czech for our Czech online shop, such as website content, product descriptions or product manuals.
- Several years' professional experience as a translator or in a similar position
- Czech at native speaker level or fluent including very good spelling/grammar skills
- Very good German OR English to understand the content to be translated
- Very good written expression and a good technical understanding
- A high degree of reliability and sense of responsibility
- A careful and independent working method and team spirit
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
We look forward to receiving your application! When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
- EUR 1,000 / Month