SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator supports the growth of innovative startups. Located within Leipzig’s creative and inspiring Leipzig’s Cotton Mill (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei), we provide access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring and leading investors.
To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as Student Assistant („Werkstudent*in“) starting October 2019, for 11 h/week.
If you want to work in our startup accelerator, we have the perfect offer! You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. We are looking for someone passionate and energetic who has a strong hands-on-mentality, ready to support the core team in all arising tasks. Help us to foster entrepreneurship in our region by becoming a part of our young accelerator.
· Maintaining startup databases & our website
· Preparing and supporting events
· Organization of workshops and seminars
· Support marketing and press relations
· Office Management
· Experiences in the field of entrepreneurship (either as part of your studies or through an internship)
· Proficiency in using MS Office and willingness to handle newsoftware products
· Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
· Be part of Leipzig' growing startup scene and get an exclusive insight in the work of a growing accelerator
· Access to our workshops in finance, investments, marketing, sales, HR and other
· Access to parties and other events in the startup scene
· Be part of a young, international team with broad knowledge and experience
· Flexible working time
· Salary: 450 €/month (on average 11h/week)
Please apply via out website https://spinlab.co/jobs until 23rd of September 2019.
For any questions please contact:
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, 0341 355 785 70
Viola Oberacker ([...])
Apply for this job