To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as
Press and media relations manager (full-time; m/f/d)
starting from January or February 2020.
We need extraordinary people for an extraordinary position at SpinLab. If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment located at the famous SPINNEREI (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei) we have the perfect offer!
You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested to foster entrepreneurship.
- identify and write interesting stories that our startups and we create and bring them into German and European media
- actively manage our media contacts and incoming inquiries
- write appealing texts for our print and online publications in strong collaboration with our marketing experts
- plan and organize a new startup award/competition we want to establish
- coaching of startups and workshops in the field of media relations
- Support during the selection process of new startups
- General support of our team and startups incl. office management
- Dedication & Passion! (!!!)
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in the media field with a profound network
- We don’t care about your degrees, but we want to see relevant projects and efforts you made
- Hands-on mentality - Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- Nice to have: experience with Wordpress or/and Indesign
- An ambitious, demanding and interesting position
- A creative and international working environment in Leipzig
- Willingness to support on-the-job training and continuing education
- Flexible working time with performance-based wage
Please send your application till 20th of October via www.spinlab.co/jobs (German or English incl. application letter and CV)
For any questions please contact: Eric Weber SpinLab
– The HHL Accelerator - 0341 355 785 70 - www.spinlab.co