Posted in: Telecommunications in Hamburg | Posted: |
IT Support Analyst - JD Edwards
My Client is an International Energy Company with an exciting vision to become a Leader in a Globally established industry through innovative digitalization. Due to some internal growth, they are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst to be based in their easily accessible Hamburg offices.
This is a really exciting opportunity for somebody who wants to develop a career in an International environment, with prospects to travel and potentially even relocate later in their careers.
Working within an International, highly skilled team, key responsibilities will include:
• Providing 1st and 2nd level business applications support & training to users and working closely with users to understand issues and propose solutions
• Problem solving of business applications including monitoring of jobs, interfaces and server functions
• Response and resolution management of day-to-day user issues related to all types of IT systems
• Serve as a bridge between users and the business applications (development) team or the third level support (internal BAs/ external party)
• Specify, design, implement, document and test business application solutions that integrate consistently into the existing IT system landscape
• Manage changes and small projects with sound change/ project management methods
• Main responsibility is JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.2, sales and distribution
The successful incumbent will possess a customer focused mentality and an ability to work independently & proactively. Exposure to JD Edwards is essential, ideally Enterprise One.
Lots of career development opportunities
International Team & Growing Company
Attractive Salary & Benefits
- 72,288 - 90,361 EUR/Year
- 25,000 - 32,000 EUR/Year
- 76,806 - 77,710 EUR/Year
- 63,252 - 67,770 EUR/Year