Posted in: Other in North Rhine-Westphalia | Posted: |
I am recruiting for a Project Manager, to lead a residential project based in Hertfordshire. This is a trad build project consisting of approximately 100 units.
This is a temp-perm role, paying a competitive salary.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Project organisation structure construction supply chain
* Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Preparation of development Control Plan
* Development and maintenance of Risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Outline schedule of key meetings and workshops
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Preparation of project closing documentation
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6, SMSTS, First Aid
* knowledge of all internal and external works on trad build residential projects
* Experience of leading a residential team, consisting of x2 Site Managers and x2 Assistant Site Managers
- 70,000 - 85,000 EUR/Year