Our highly thought of and respected client within the Financial sector in Gibraltar seeks the following Business Administrator.
• Corresponding and liaising with clients, intermediaries, Companies House, Government departments, and banks
• Preparing documentation for signature (eg. minutes, annual returns, etc)
• Company incorporations
• Opening bank accounts
• Preparing and checking payments
• Requesting KYC documentation
• Ensuring client database is always updated and correct
• Liaising with directors and other team members
• Invoicing clients
• Performing file reviews
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Corporate Service Provider
• Good working knowledge of ViewPoint software essential.
• Good organisational skills
• Able to take initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good customer care skills
Additional languages and industry recognised qualifications or a degree will be an advantage.
Hours: 37 ½ per week
Salary Range: £20K -£32K depending on experience
Benefits: Possible travel insurance, training and bonus after long service