Posted in: Other in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Established in 2009, Amplify Trading has now become a globally recognised market leader in two key areas:
1. AmplifyEdTech: The simulation technology used by many of the world's largest financial institutions to help their new hires get desk-ready for the role. The practical experience actually ‘doing' the role helps bridge the gap between theory and practice for any new hire.
2. AmplifyME: Revolutionary practical training for students interested in working in finance. AmplifyME provides everyone with an equal opportunity to secure their role in the biggest financial firms, based on their potential, not on their background. Groundbreaking technology that uses role-specific data-driven performance metrics to identify outstanding potential from wide and diverse backgrounds
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our Technology Team. You will have the opportunity to work across the full software development life cycle and will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of new features in our growing Simulation Platform. Beyond Java/Spring, in our tech-stack, you will find Node JS, Angular, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, AWS, and more. Responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release, and driving product and process innovation.
If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
* Write well-designed, efficient code
* Design database architecture
* Review, test and debug team members' code
* Schedule product releases with internal teams
* Document development phases
* Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Work experience as a Java Developer.
* Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
* In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
* Good delegation and time management skills
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Experience in cross-functional DevOps teams is a plus
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Work From Home (up to 3 days/week)
* Training & Development
* Gym Discount
- From 18,000 EUR/Year
- From 18,000 EUR/Year