Safebridge is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chart plotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of a Lead Architect on full or part-time basis. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus.
· Responsibility for coherent maintenance and further development of the ICT Architecture and adherence to standards concerning quality and security
· Challenging and refining functional and non-functional requirements
· Development, definition and reviewing of System and Software architectures
· Technology Selection and Evaluation
· Continuous assessment of architecture and technologies in use in the scope of risks and potential for improvement
· Responsibility for development, implementation and adherence to standards, tools and methodologies
· Ensuring Code Quality, Interoperability and Security of components within a micro service infrastructure both delivered from internal and external resources
· Supervision of the Repositories and the CI/CD process
· Ensuring competences and advancement of Software Developers
· A degree in informatics or a similar discipline
· At least 5 years of experience as a software developer, lead developer or leader of a technical team
· Excellent knowledge of Systems Architecture & Design and Software Development
· Profound knowledge on IT Security Management and Databases
· A good overview of frameworks, products and architectural design principles in the customer interaction domain
· Deep knowledge and experience in Java and/or .net programming
· Experience with CI/CD and in automated testing
· Proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
· Self-driven person who best performs in a team
· Excellent written & spoken English skills are required
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Hamburg, Germany and Limassol, Cyprus enable our employees – depending on position – the option to work in one of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Flexible Working Hhours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English and provided in pdf-format will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application quoting your salary expectations and availability.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou
We are looking for : IT-Architects, Windows/Linux Professionals, BI Professionals, Penetration Testing, SAP Security Professionals, etc. If you are interested in IT Consulting and…
- EUR 2,500 - EUR 3,500 / Month
- Premium ad
I am searching for the -Summer season 2018 - Animators with Good Communications Skills, Flexible, Friendly, Funny ,Working in a team and having a pleasant relation with all our guests. I need Chief Animators, Sports Animators, Kids Animators, Choreographer and Dancers. If you have an outgoing…
- EUR 600 - EUR 1,000 / Month
- Premium ad
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Restaurant Manager for their restaurant in Kuwait in the Middle East. On offer is the following package Salary €35,000 per year Tax Free 8 hour working day Plus overtime pay for additional hours Plus tips Fully paid single accommodation 1 return air…
- EUR 35,000 / Year
- Premium ad
Our client is seeking to recruit experienced Waiters & Waitresses for their restaurant in Kuwait in the Middle East. On offer is the following package Salary €20,000 per year Tax Free Overtime pay for extra hours worked 8 hour working day Plus tips Fully paid accommodation 1 return air ticket…
- EUR 20,000 / Year
- Premium ad
we are looking for English speaking girls and for Russan speaking girls.It is a family taverna on Crete Greece. Full time job. We offer accommodation, insurance,food / drinks, and good salary plus bonus. Please apply with C.V.for immediate start