Safebridge is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chart plotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of a Lead IT Architect on full or part-time basis. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus or Hamburg, Germany.
· Responsibility for coherent maintenance and further development of the ICT Architecture and adherence to standards concerning quality and security
· Challenging and refining functional and non-functional requirements
· Development, definition and reviewing of System and Software architectures
· Technology Selection and Evaluation
· Continuous assessment of architecture and technologies in use in the scope of risks and potential for improvement
· Responsibility for development, implementation and adherence to standards, tools and methodologies
· Ensuring Code Quality, Interoperability and Security of components within a micro service infrastructure both delivered from internal and external resources
· Supervision of the Repositories and the CI/CD process
· Ensuring competences and advancement of Software Developers
· A degree in informatics or a similar discipline
· At least 5 years of experience as a software developer, lead developer or leader of a technical team
· Excellent knowledge of Systems Architecture & Design and Software Development
· Profound knowledge on IT Security Management and Databases
· A good overview of frameworks, products and architectural design principles in the customer interaction domain
· Deep knowledge and experience in Java and/or .net programming
· Experience with CI/CD and in automated testing
· Proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
· Self-driven person who best performs in a team
· Excellent written & spoken English skills are required
· Valid Cyprus work permit is required
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Limassol, Cyprus and Hamburg, Germany enable our employees – depending on position – the option to work in one of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Flexible Working Hhours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English and provided in pdf-format will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou
We are looking for : IT-Architects, Windows/Linux Professionals, BI Professionals, Penetration Testing, SAP Security Professionals, etc. If you are interested in IT Consulting and…
- EUR 2,500 - EUR 3,500 / Month