Posted in: Sports and Recreation in Greece | Posted: |
- Full of positive energy?
- Bored of cold weather?
- Looking for a lifetime experience?
Don’t stop reading as the best summer job and adventure is waiting for you here!
Join Lions Entertainment, become an animator in one of holiday resorts in Greece and spend an unforgettable summer.
Work, have fun, meet fantastic new people and live an exciting adventure in the most beautiful country in the world!
Your can spend your entire summer in one of the amazing holiday destinations - Halkidiki, Zakynthos, Thassos.
As an animator you will be responsible for organizing and running wide variety of activities for the guests in one of the greek holiday resorts.
Each day starts at 10:00 in the morning with energizing activities such as yoga, darts, stretching, boccia, etc. Later on you and your team will be running more dynamic activities: aqua gym, Zumba, water polo,, beach volleyball, aerobics, football and many, many more.
The daytime program runs until 14:00.
Evening program starts at about 20:30 with a mini disco for the youngest guests. That’s a time for pure fun and laugh together with the kids.
After the mini disco is a show time. Our company offers many types of show to our guests: game shows (Man vs Woman, Best Couple, etc.), tournaments (Quiz Nights, Bingo, etc.), kids shows (Pirate Treasure Hunt, Ghost Hunting, etc.) and dance shows (Mamma Mia, Michael Jackson, Grease, etc.).
The evening program lasts until 23:00.
Don’t worry if you don’t know all of the activities and shows mentioned above.
For all of our animators we have prepared a free of charge, 2-weeks animation training in Greece, during which, our professional trainers will teach you all the necessary things you need to know.
What do we require?
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Experience in sports and/or social activities.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to approach and communicate with people
- Additional languages will be beneficial.
What do we offer?
- Professional animation training in Greece.
- Accommodation free of charge
- Meals and soft-drinks in all-inclusive formula.
- Return flight on completion of the contract.
- Daytime and evening uniforms.
- Transportation from and to airport / designated hotel.
- Competitive salary.
- 1 day off each week
Learn more about our company. Visit:
- 400 EUR/Month
- 1,100 EUR/Month
- 400 - 1,000 EUR/Month