Some moments are very exciting while taking action shots, some others very chill, therefore you will never have a monotonous day at work.
You get to enjoy the nice summer weather in Greece while getting paid to improve your photography skills.
The photographer works as part of a team to provide a photography service to hotel guests. The individual will take photographs of the holiday makers whilst they take part in the various activities around the resort. This includes sports activities such as waterski, wakeboarding, inflatables fun rides, sailing, waterpolo, tennis, cycling; also guests having fun around the pool and family photoshoots.
For team members who are interested, a brief introduction in underwater photography will be provided in the pool.
The photographers will use their skills and experience to ensure that the photos are of a high standard, so as to provide a long-lasting memory for the holiday makers. In addition to taking photographs you are expected to provide the highest level of guest service and friendly interaction at all times.
-Taking high quality photos of holiday makers doing various resort activities.
- Providing ideas for photographs settings which will enable the holiday makers to capture key moments from their holiday.
- Providing information to the holiday makers of the various photo packages available.
- Maintaining a constant profile and presence across the resort.
- Supporting the photography team in the sale of photographs.
- Bringing a can-do, positive and friendly attitude to the job.
- Being presentable, approachable and friendly to the holiday makers.
Very few positions available, apply today!