Place of working: Rhodes Island, Greece.
Working period: From 20. 04. 2019. until 20 - 31. 10. 2019.
Only Candidates with EU Passport
Character profile: Positive and outgoing attitude,
responsible, organised, motivated, creative, team player, tidy.
Preferred Age : 22 - 35
Training period: Full Training 10 days
- Taking photos of Hotel guests during a dinner time, in front of the main restaurant and other areas, then selling photos ( displayed on boards ) next morning during a breakfast time, at same place, single and team work.
- Approaching the guests with professional attitude, making good impression, , suggesting, informing and asking to have their photographs taken (families, couples, singles, groups)
- 7 Hours of active work in Hotel, rest of time spending in duties, coming to office, short meeting, job organising, transporting (driving) to Hotel and back. Total daily hours 10-11. Day off: 1 every week, Working days: 6 every week.
• Advanced English speaking, preferable languages are German, French, Polish, Italian, Russian
• Driving license: B category - Active driver
• No Drugs, no Alcohol
- Smoking is forbidden in working hours
Working experience :
- Priority - At least 3 months as a Hotel photographer, Cruise ship photographer, Event photographer or alternative experience in tourism related jobs as guest relation, direct customer selling, hotel entertainment,
- Fixed Salary 25 EUR daily (26 - 27 Working days Monthly ) + Sales Commission.
- Possibility to earn in total monthly from 1.000 EUR up to 1.300 EUR
- Paid return airplane ticket and 50 euro extra bonus on the end of finished season and presented job agreement.
- Medical insurance cover
Accommodation - Apartment Studio for one person :
Employee it's paying 160 EUR monthly
Food and Drinks not provided.
Apply for this job
- Premium ad
We are looking for a tourleader for our excursion company on Crete, Greece. Jeepsafari tours, hiking and minibus tours. May - October 6 months. Language GOOD French AND GOOD English. German is a plus. A job in nature and culture. Responsibility and motivation is a must. Driving experience min 5…