Join us and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Greece is the place where you can find the whole world in a miniature. Join now! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature! Taste our famous kitchen! The history of 3.000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
You will be asked to:
- Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat in both Polish or Czech or Slovak or German or Italian and English.
- Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
- Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- 2 additional salaries per year provided in 3 payments.
- Excellent relocation support – Flight ticket will be booked and paid. Pick up at airport and 2 weeks free hotel by arrival.
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and Discounts for all employees
- Proficient level in Polish or Czech or Slovak or German or Danish or Dutch or French or Italian and good command of English.
- Strong tech skills and familiarity with new technologies.
- Availability to work in rotating/night shifts and on holidays/weekends.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced communication /soft skills.
Location: Athens, Greece
Contract: 1 year with the possibility of permanent contract after one year.
job description Are you a native or near native Hungarian speaker? Would you like to experience living in the beautiful, historical city of Athens in Greece? In this role you will…
- EUR 11,527 / Year