Posted in: Other in Athens | Posted: |
International Company is looking for a Content Moderator for Athens, Greece.
- Responsible for reviewing social media to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines
- Ability to work through invasive/disruptive content
- Effectively log and track social content
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Produce frequent reports that tracks all social engagements
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to react quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Consistent follow up with all interactions and engagement, social media is a 24/7 medium that requires high level of engagement and immediate turnaround time.
- Familiar/actively engaged on social media
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Complete relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Free Greek language courses
Apply for this job