Have you ever wanted to live in an ancient city with great weather that offers an affordable cost of living? In Athens, the largest city in Greece, you will find a vibrant expat community, continuous entertainment, and a good quality of life, along with the opportunity to develop your career. As one of the most desirable destinations in Europe, Athens offers everything from food and culture to lifestyle and shopping. Our client, based in Athens, is currently looking for a Italian speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Athens, Greece and they are offering a relocation package!
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and live chat.
- Answer customer questions and offer help when required.
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts.
- Escalate issues internally when required.
- The ability to speak and write Italian at a native or near-native level (B2 level minimum requirement)
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
On Offer To The Successful Candidate
- A competitive salary package with bonuses
- Relocation package which includes flight tickets and initial accommodation
- A fun international team and working environment
- Internal career opportunities
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and many other locations.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
- EUR 1,404 / Year