Athens, the mother of democracy, the home of ancient philosophy, the city which gave birth to the foundation of our culture... A city which requires your Dutch is now searching for you. Spend your weekends walking between the columns of the acropolis, or in the lush parks dotted throughout the city. This opportunity to live under the dazzling sun is not to be missed.
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centres worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Centre handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
• To support customers through phone, e-mail, chatting
• To deal with difficult customers politely and patiently
• To attain new knowledge
• To have excellent phone manners and maintenance of customer relationship
• Receive customer's calls & provide them technical assistance
• Determine & provide a good level of relationship with the customers.
• Assists in making reports or charts to schedule
• Attends training sessions and assists in cross training.
• Provides other customer services as defined in contract requirements for position
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
• Fluent in Danish
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
• Excellent relocation package included for successful candidates that covers: flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation at a hotel.
• Competitive salary for Greece
• Free Greek lessons for those interested
• Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.