Our international client is looking for Customer Service Agents to join their team in Athens:
· Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
· Handle and resolve client’s problems via phone, chat and emails.
· Provide accurate and valid information by using the right tools.
· Communicate clearly and gently with all costumers
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
· Apply innovative solutions to various types of complaints and concerns
· Maintain a professional attitude in challenging situations
· Excellent communication and soft skills.
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Be native in one of the selected languages and fluent in English.
· Be capable of handling stressful situations and demanding clients.
· International modern working environment
· Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader etc.
· meal vouchers per month for a full year
· Monthly performance Bonus & Bonus of referring new colleagues
· Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants etc
· Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
· 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
· Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
· 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
· On-site canteen & Casual dress code
· In-House doctor and examination center & Free Greek courses
· Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
Content advertisement moderation, authorization of submitted advertisements to be uploaded on the social media platform, validate that the submitted advertisements are following…
- EUR 20,000 / Year