Our international client is looking for Customer Service Agents to join their team in Athens:
· Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
· Handle and resolve client’s problems via phone, chat and emails.
· Provide accurate and valid information by using the right tools.
· Communicate clearly and gently with all costumers
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
· Apply innovative solutions to various types of complaints and concerns
· Maintain a professional attitude in challenging situations
· Excellent communication and soft skills.
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Be native in one of the selected languages and fluent in English.
· Be capable of handling stressful situations and demanding clients.
· International modern working environment
· Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader etc.
· meal vouchers per month for a full year
· Monthly performance Bonus & Bonus of referring new colleagues
· Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants etc
· Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
· 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
· Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
· 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
· On-site canteen & Casual dress code
· In-House doctor and examination center & Free Greek courses
· Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- EUR 1,404 / Year
- EUR 11,527 / Year