At the moment we are looking for German Customer Service Representatives with native, or close to native German language skills for a multinational company based in Athena, Greece. You will be mainly responsible for managing a portfolio of global business clients advising them on products and services available. It is an exciting, new role that will give you a great start in your career. You will be working on behalf of the biggest IT company in the world.
Serve and support customers by answering incoming Admin calls and/or Emails:
Live the first call resolution approach at each contact by listening, understanding and solving
Manage request by respecting all efficiency KPI's (AHT, hold, transfer rate, etc)
Ensure best customer experience by making sure that he has the best possible set up (accurate
data entry and amendments) answering his needs
Identiy appropriate sales opportunities in order to even exceed customers' expectations and create the "wow" effect.
Provide feedback that may lead to an improvement of processes, products and services, in order to actively increase customer satisfaction.
Develop personal know-how by using the available training & knowledge tools.
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
• Native standard or fluent German speakers
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Windows, Ms Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passion about customer services
The company offers:
• Multicultural Working environment
• Competitive salary
• Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
• Production Bonus
• On-site canteen
• Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
• Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
• Casual dress code!
• Career Development Opportunities
• Comanys Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
• Extra overtime pay
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Welcome event
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Salary: 1.300 x14 + 100€ upon contact signature +300€ after 6months cooperation form the hiring date
- EUR 1,404 / Year
- EUR 1,400 - EUR 1,500 / Month
- EUR 17,000 - EUR 23,000 / Year