Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Athens | Posted: |
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agent to work in Athens, Portugal!
- Provide an excellent customer service from day one
- Ensure a positive experience throughout the customer’s journey
- Build a sustainable and mutually beneficial relationship between customers and the brand
- To take ownership of every case and being passionate with helping customers
- To ensure a positive experience throughout the customer journey, taking on tasks related to customers’ purchases (payment questions, modifying delivery dates, handling requests and complaints).
- You will be the point of contact for our customers, before and after purchase. You will handle all questions, returns chats, and phone calls making sure our existing and potential customers receive the best care.
- When faced challenging situations, you will be cool-headed and will work hand in hand with colleagues and consulting departments to find optimal solutions for our customers.
- To provide timely, proactive and professional communication to ensure a smooth handling of inquiries and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints and returns.
- You will take pride in delivering and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Basic computer skills as well as MS office. Advance usage of computer software such us Adobe, Data Bases, CRM. Ability to troubleshoot and find the solution independently Specific:
- Awareness of GPS system/localization technology
- Interest in automotive industry ( especially trucks) and ability to characterize fuel consumption influences
- Experience in logistics/supply chain is a strong advantage Missing data in the system (GPS location, drivers data, scheduled maintenance, fuel consumption etc.)
- Incorrect data in the system (GPS location, drivers data, scheduled maintenance, fuel consumption etc.)
- Malfunction of the Fleetboard services (localization, truck data, driver performance, etc.)
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Apply for this job
- 1,300 EUR/Month
- 16,000 EUR/Year
- From 18,000 EUR/Year
- From 18,000 EUR/Year