Are you a native or near native Slovak speaker? Do you pride yourself with excellent customer service skills? Would you like the opportunity to live in historical Greece and learn more about the Greek culture and its people? Well, we have a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your skills whilst working for a leading multinational organization based in Athens as a Slovak Customer Service Advisor.
For this Slovak Customer Service Advisor position you will be offered:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
What will your responsibilities be for this Slovak Customer Service Advisor role? Read carefully...
- To act as the first point of contact for all Slovak speaking clients
- To effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues through various support channels such as calls, emails, chat etc
- To provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer
- To take every opportunity to delight customers and exceed their expectations
- To maintain solid customer relationships by handling customer questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
The ideal Slovak Customer Service Advisor possesses:
- Be an excellent/native speaker of the Slovak language
- Have fluency in English
- Be PC literate (hardware, software, internet)
- Possess strong team spirit and written/verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at [...] .
job description Are you a native or near native Hungarian speaker? Would you like to experience living in the beautiful, historical city of Athens in Greece? In this role you will…
- EUR 11,527 / Year