Attention Dutch speakers! If you are extremely fluent in the Dutch language, fluent in English and you have a Customer Service mindset, then this is just the opportunity for you!
As a Dutch Customer Service Representative, based here in Athens, Greece, you will have the chance to prove your strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to Dutch speaking clients of the largest multinational companies.
The company offers the following to a Dutch Customer Service Representative:
- You will join Greece's market leading CRM provider
- Great benefits package, including training (in English) using the latest technology
- There are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself
- Relocation package in case you reside abroad
Tasks of a Dutch Customer Service Representative include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all the Dutch callers
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through inbound calls
- Maintain solid customer relationships with Dutch customers abroad by handling questions with speed and professionalism
- Troubleshoot and resolve common technical problems
- Delight customers with your knowledge and expertise in order to exceed their expectations
A Dutch Customer Service Representative will need to possess the following skills:
- Native standard of the Dutch language
- Fluency in English
- Technical mindset
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today!
Have some questions about the Dutch Customer Service Representative position first? Feel free to contact me at [...]
- EUR 1,404 / Year
- EUR 11,527 / Year