We offer great job opportunities for native speakers of German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, and Norwegian who have a work permit to work in the EU..
Do you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service? Are you a social media fan? Would you like to jump-start your career by representing one of the largest online social media and social networking services companies? You would be reviewing and moderating content. Share your passion for social media and online communication and enjoy the Greek sun, culture and way of life at the same time. Sounds inviting? Greece is famous for its history all around the world. Are you ready to write you history in Athens? Read on.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
The right candidates for these positions should:
- Be a native speaker and have advanced English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Technical skills and fast typing
Only those who have a work permit to work in the EU will be considered. Looking forward to seeing you work and live in Athens, Greece.