Business analyst, Investment Analyst, Excel modeler
Full time position
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated financial analyst/associate to join our experienced and expanding team. She/he shall have a background in Accounting, Finance or Mathematics with 3-5 years or more business experience.
The role will involve financial analysis of companies, financial modeling of business and financing cases, presenting and discussing the outcome with hedge funds, private equity and international banks will also be part of the role. The role is based in Thessaloniki, Greece. Bonus packages can be available, though the main driver is a steady fair compensation.
· Analysis of Financial Data of Investment Targets
· Development of Business Cases
· Financial modelling
· Financial due dilligence
· Transaction processes management
· Financial reporting and controlling
· Cash planning and financial monitoring
· Reviewing of restructuring tasks
· Operations research
You will be working with a senior team supporting their deal activities with the financial analysis. You will have significant exposure to senior decision making and experienced executives. You will be part of a small yet efficient and young team of finance professionals and lawyers in our offices.
Skills and Qualifications:
You consider yourself a leading expert and outstanding in your field with the desire to excel and you have some of the skills below:
· Greek and English fluency is essential
· Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in English and Greek is a must
· Professional experience of 3 to 5 years in the areas of financial modelling, business planning and budgeting and financial analysis
· Any relevant experience in an international auditing/consultancy firm or the banking sector will be considered an advantage.
· Experience in Transaction Services (i.e. financial due diligence) or restructuring services will be considered a significant advantage.
· Bachelor’s degree in either accounting, finance, economics or any other related field with strong quantitative skills.
· A professional qualification (i.e. ACCA, ACA, CFA) will be considered as an advantage.
· Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
· Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to quickly understand the different processes in various industrie